Tuesday, January 17, 2012

He is everywhere!

Walking home from my last class today, I was thinking about how stressed I was last semester, yet how much I'm looking forward to this semester.  Already it's just so different than last semester.  I'm working at a new place of the Cougareat, making pizza and sushi -- so fun! I'm actually super interested in all of the classes I'm taking! And, I've joined the Women's Cougar Rugby team (learn about us here!), a sport I'm growing to love, and it feels so incredible to once again be a part of a team and to be able to compete. But, I think the biggest change this semester is going to be something that has to do with a painting my dear roommate, Emily, hung in our living room last night...

                                            http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_FzGj6AXhAqs/TS9KXYONkgI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/4KFWu5fzQqo/s1600/Christ%252520-%252520The%252520Good%252520Shepherd%252520-%252520Simon%252520Dewey.jpg


This image of Christ, called "The Good Shepherd," stands as a constant reminder to me that Christ is everywhere.  Despite our crazy schedules, Jill and I are working hard to go to the temple every week, something I know will bless me so much.  I love finding Christ's hand in my every day life as I count my blessings and reflect on the things I know I would not have been able to do without His strength.  I'm so grateful for my big brother.  He truly is everywhere.  He's even in my living room.  And I plan to keep Him there.

No comments:

Post a Comment