Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fam fam

It's Christmas time in the Bowe house!!!

Well, it's Christmastime in a lot of houses. But it's a special one for the Bowe's. It's been a crazy (good crazy!!) year with JennaMarie's marriage, Aunt Emmeline's marriage, Jeremy getting back from his mission, Jer getting engaged, Jonathan getting the priesthood, and Kathryn's baptism.  With 2 of these (Jer's wedding, Kathryn's baptism) happening in the next week, the time's have called for all of us kids to come home.  Soooo it's time for another one of these pictures...




Aren't we cute!?!

Clearly, it's been a while. Almost two years.  So even though our house is currently packed with people, it's a beautiful thing.

And then I come to the computer and start a-chattin' with some of the folk from school. And I realize that, sure, I'm home with my family and I'm so blessed to be here.  But when I return to Utah in a few days, it's no big deal, because I have family there too! What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment